Jack Russell Terrier (Parson Russell Terrier) / Chihuahua / Mixed (medium coat) : : Female : : Baby : : Small
|Login to Remember your Favorite Animals and Breeds!|
Rompin Paws Rescue Presents...
About Elina, a Chihuahua-Terrier puppy
and her brother Giaco were being sold as underaged puppies on FB so we went and took the last two so they would be safe. We then worked with the owners and spayed the male and female dogs so there would be no more unwanted litters.
Elina is approx 8 weeks of age as of this writing-12.6.29. she and Giaco are dewormed, will have 2 vaccines and are just darling, playful and very smart puppies. Rompin Paws Rescue does not adopt puppies as only dogs and you will need to have a youngish adult dog to mentor and be BFF's with Elina. Puppies need people who are home and have time for them so they may be properly trained and receive much-needed attention and guidance. They cannot be left for hours at a time.
Our Adoption Process
Adoption Application w/pictures of yard and gates/fences
M eet and Greet
Home check if feasible
Puppies and adults $495-$595.00
To apply online: http://rompinpawsrescue.
Healthy dogs: As a rescue saving dogs from starvation, Neglect and Emaciation, RPR focus's on feeding each rescued animal the healthiest dog food made of Human Grade ingredients to help them recover from their stress and starvation. We share this with our adopters and encourage them to keep their new pet on the same foods for optimal health and long life.
Adoption fee is $595.00. Adoption fee includes: microchip, current vaccines (DA2PP, rabies, bordatella) de-worming, flea treatment, and heartworm testing. 1 00% of all fees collected are spent on the dogs, we “Save it forward”; so each time a dog is adopted we are allowed to save another. Adoption fees are non-negotiable and are in place to allow thorough care for the dogs.
Adopting a Dog requires a lot of work and is a commitment! this dog will be an awesome addition to a family that can give him the attention, exercise, training, and affection he deserves.
OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR PUPPY/dog ADOPTION:
1) These dogs are not livestock dogs. They must be family pets that are allowed inside the home.
2) PUPPIES WILL ONLY BE PLACED IN HOMES WITH YOUTHFUL, PLAYFUL, DOGS. This helps to integrate the dog into your household easier by giving the pup a mentor.
3) In addition to the youthful playful dog, someone must also be home at least part of the day. Please do not apply for a puppy if you are gone 8-10 hours a day. It is not a good situation for you or the puppy.
4) We give preference to applicants with prior small breed knowledge/ experiences.
5) Secure visible fencing required.
6) You must have a plan in place to socialize your puppy properly.
7) Please do NOT write us and ask if this puppy is available. If it is posted, it is available. BUT, we may be working other applications that came in before yours. If so, by the time you are approved, the puppy may not be available.
8) The FASTEST way to be considered for a puppy is to fill out an application. If you write, it will delay your application and put you to the back of the line. All the persons processing applications are volunteers that have their own dogs, families and job responsibilities. We do our best to get applications done quickly but applications for adult dogs come before puppy applications. There is always someone that will want to adopt a puppy.
All Animals are current on Vaccinations, spayed or neutered if age appropriate, microchipped, dewormed, deflea if required, General wellness exams (with health certificates if brought in from out of state).